Live by the sea, protect the sea, and journey across the sea!
Starts July 10 at 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
Ends September 30, 2018 at 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
Bundles | The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Two vessels from the anime High School Fleet arrive to the Premium Shop! Both ships come with Commanders and voices from the anime (both Commanders and their Executive officers)!
Anime Optional The anime look of both vessels comes from permanent camo included. Remove the camo and assign another commander of the ship’s nation for a less anime-flavored experience.
• You'll need to log into your Wargaming account before viewing the "Fully Loaded" and "Ultimate" bundles when they deploy in the Premium Shop.
• Bundled modifications do not come pre-mounted. You'll have to mount them yourself under "Upgrades" in the "Modules" tab of your Port.
• HSF Harekaze + Port Slot
• 8-Skill Commander Akeno Misaki
HSF Graf Spee
• HSF Graf Spee + Port Slot
• 6-Skill Commander Thea Kreutzer
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
HSF Harekaze - Tier VIII
- Hulls provide great options for main-caliber gunplay
- Great high-tier trainer for Japanese destroyer Commanders
- Good-ranged torpedoes that hit fast and hard
- Underwhelming top speed
- Slow torpedo reload – aim carefully!
- Worse AA than her Kagero-class sisters
Reasons to Buy
- You want a gunboat destroyer with hard-hitting torpedoes
- You like agile and sneaky destroyers
- You’re a fan of High School Fleet or the anime look in general
Reasons not to Buy
- You want an American destroyer not an anime one! – Get Sims
- You want a Japanese ship of a different class – Get Atago
HSF Graf Spee - Tier VI
- Big, bad guns with intense AP damage and good HE ignition chance per shot
- Despite the big guns, turret traverse is faster than many fellow high-caliber battleships
- Good torpedo range!
- Slow rate of fire -- your aim needs to be precise!
- Misleadingly named Panzerschiffe ("armored ship") -- do not try and absorb blows with her!
- If you already own Graf Spee, this ship offers nothing new beyond the anime flavor
Reasons to Buy
- You like a battleship's big guns, but prefer cruisers
- You want a cruiser that can brawl with cruisers and destroyers
- You want a "jack-of-all-trades" when it comes to weaponry
Reasons Not to Buy
- You like battleship guns, but want a battleship's durability too -- Get Warspite
- You want a cruiser with a higher rate of fire – Get Belfast