Testing is vital to game development, and we value your feedback immensely. The Public Test is your chance to be heard! Not only do you sample the latest features coming to World of Warships, but participants also get rewards. Visit the Public Test training page for further details on how to register and install:
Try the Public Test Now!
Public Test 0.6.0, Part II
The changes coming with Update 0.6.0 are so big, they need two Public Tests to get the needed info and feedback. Click here to see what we focused on in Part I.
Commander Skill Updates - Since Part I, we tweaked the Commander Skill tree:
- Fire Prevention: the skill was moved to Tier 4 (+1). Fire prevention value was increased from -7% to -10%. New feature of this skill that was introduced during Public Test 1 (-1 fire point in central part of ship) proved to be very efficient. We decided to make survivability build more dedicated, so this skill became even more powerful, with increased cost.
- Survivability Expert: the skill was moved to Tier 3 (-1). Health points increase was lowered from 400 to 350 per ship tier. Thus, it got more accessible at the cost of slightly reduced efficiency.
- Inertial HE Fuse: Chance of Fire penalty was reduced from -6% to -3%. Penetration bonus was increased from +25% to +30%. The skill proved to be too specific because of penalty and caused too much “no effect” situations. Now, it does lower Fire Chance noticeably without removing it almost completely.
- Evasive Maneuver: concealment bonus was reduced from -40% to -20%. Survivability bonus was increased from +15% to 75%. We decided to shift the focus of this skill to survivability in order to make it more general-purpose and exclude some concealment abuse scenarios.
- Adrenaline Rush: efficiency bonus was increased from 0.1% to 0.2% for each percent of HP lost. While the general idea behind the skill worked, we decided to make it more competitive at its tier.
Elite XP - The reworked Commander system introduces a new kind of XP earned by Commanders maxed-out at 19 skill points. You can use Elite XP to train and retrain other Commanders. Think of it as Free XP, but for Commanders.
Clans - Now rolling out in the test! Assemble a team of up to 30 fellow captains and get your Clan tag! Clans have their own private chat channel and the following ranks:
- Fleet Commander - All permissions
- Fleet Commander's deputy - All permissions except clan disbanding and appointment of Fleet Commander Deputies
- Military Commissar - Permission to issue clan membership invitations
- Officer - Membership, but no permissions
Dates and Rewards
0.6.0 Public Test Part II
Starts January 11 at 8:30 PT / 11:30 ET
Ends January 16 at 5:00 PT / 8:00 ET
Public Test Rewards
Participation in a Public Test scores you some booty!
Play one battle on the Public Test server to receive three of every Signal Flag on the live server.
Get 5 Type "6" Camouflage patterns (+100% XP per battle) on the live server for earning 5,000 base XP on the Test Server.
Win 10 battles on the Public Test server to receive one day of Premium time on the live server.
Warning: You must register your Public Test account with the same email address as your live account to collect your rewards. No exceptions.
Rewards are delivered as codes via email when the update officially hits.
Do I Have to Start From Nothing?
Nope! Your Public Test account has:
- Tier VI ships manned by Commanders with tons of Skills
- Reduced XP research requirements for ships tier VI+, and module prices drastically reduced for all ships
- Account Level 13 on first login
- Seven days of Premium time
- 30,000 Doubloons to spend on Commander Skills, Premium consumables, or anything else you'd like
- 500,000,000 Credits
- Bunch of Signal Flags
- Discounted ability to re-spec Commanders: 1 Doubloon = 1 Skill point.
- Commander XP boost: x150
Please note that resources and progress from previous Public Tests will not be wiped, only premium ships will be removed from accounts